Tumblr, please read this and signal boost this post.
Missing 11-year-old, Caitlyn Virts was abducted by her father, Timothy Virts, 5 minutes from my house in Dundalk, Maryland (Dundalk is located in Baltimore County, Maryland). Everyone I know has each gotten the Amber Alert on their phones, and are spreading the word all over social media.
Caitlyn’s father abducted her and police think she’s in danger because she is NOT supposed to be with him. The Amber Alert is in association with a homicide of the little girl’s mother, Bobbie Jo Cortez.
A lot of people are calling police whenever they see a black, 1999 Dodge Durango. The actual license plate is 5AJ4458. Caitlyn is described as 5’0”, approximately 80 lbs. and is possibly wearing glasses. Timothy Virts is described as being 6’3” and 280 lbs.
You can read more about it here.
Please spread this like wildfire. C’mon, Tumblr. I’ve seen you do this before.
ah, the life and times of a non-trader who wants newtilda audio
But it’s fun and it’s free…
im very confused about my own look back video
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
Amsterdam is turning rainbow for a visit of the Russian president Putin. The council of the city of Amsterdam has decided to hang out the gay pride flag on all council owned buildings and offices, in protest to Russia’s new anti-gay law.
pretty sure Amsterdam is now the sass capital of the world
this is the actual best thing
From Emma’s Facebook
Thanks to the magic of social media I can keep up with the adventures of my four dear friends Milly Shapiro, Oona Laurance, Bailey Ryon and Sophia Gennusa as they paint the town red in Hollywood leading up to tomorrow nights’ Grammy Awards at the Staples Center. Can’t wait to see the dresses they’ll have when they rock the Red Carpet!!!! Have fun girls………make all the present and former Maggots proud tomorrow night!!!!
P.S. Miss you guys!!!!
So it looks like Bailey IS there!
Naughty by Bailey Ryon (January 11, 2014 — her final performance)
The villain of the hit Broadway musical Matilda is Agatha Trunchbull, headmistress of Crunchem Hall Academy. She’s a brawny, scary tyrant who bullies her pupils, grabbing one little girl by&